Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cheap 'n' cheerful



I always get really attached to purses and wallets. Once all your stuff is packed into them, they become really important. I always put my donor card towards the front, so if I have a particularly bad day, the doctor can harvest away to her heart's content. I like that idea of being some kind of lucky bag for people with serious illness.

Other items include my Tesco and Dunnes cards, which I rarely use but won't throw out because they've got my name on them, a Meadows and Byrne card (10% of all items- sign up!), two or three voucher type cards I got for various Christmases and birthdays, a 'Good Luck' business card thing with a cringey poem on it that my mom got me, a blood donor card, Boots card, my laser cards (one AIB and a cool sky-blue laser/credit from Halifax), three packets of salt, two packets of Canderel and a mug shot of Mr. Pedestrian that I stole out of his wallet the last time he got passport photos done. It has 'Tesco' printed under the pic, it looks like he's Tesco 'employee of the month.'


Turnlock detail wallet, €10 (down from €16), Awear.

7 comments:

Lottie said...

I have a problem. I have Sexy-Pedestiranititis.

It happened once before with RedLomeonadeititis. It involves a nasty case of checking the site 25zillion times a day for new posts. I have to stop this now - it's getting out of hand.

Im breaking up with my Olley wallet soon - I had better keep my eyes peeled.

Where did I leave that cream?

TEXTSTYLES said...

that wallet is gorgeous.
and totally feel you on the attachment to wallets, had the same one for 3 years... i wait until they fall apart

*bisous*

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Lottie- You think you're bad? This blog is taking over my life, my thoughts aren't even thoughts
anymore... they're blogs!

Textstyles- Welcome, and sometimes you just have to buy the new one, bite your lip and empty the old one onto the table. The new one will be the best thing ever, I promise...

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Camille said...

I want, I want, I want.

Magatha-May said...

Hmmmm... new purse eh! now that might be a good idea. you can never have too many purses..... hmmmmmm

I see a trip to the shops coming up.

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Do it! Treat your moola to a a fancy new home!