Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sale away

Inspired by everyone's sale blogs, I decided to hit the shops myself. Never one to shirk a lesser-known store with a great honking SALE sign in the window, I wandered into Shoe Fayre on Oliver Plunkett St. in Cork.
A few weeks ago I was enamoured with a pair of slutty red €100 heels from French Connection so I nearly burst with excitement when I saw these shell-toe platform Maryjanes for... drumroll please... €13!

Fo' realzies!



I also nabbed a sexy little pair of brown leather cowboy boots for 28 clams.



A gold crackle lamp in Dunnes, half price at €25 squids...



AND the cosiest moss-green popcorn throw, half price at €25 in Meadows and Byrne, which Jobe has claimed as his own...

8 comments:

Lottie said...

I think Ill go have a gander at the sales tomorrow. I got a One4All vouchers for my Christmas Bonus but because they appear to be running an entirely incompetent system it took 8 days for One4All to register the card and I couldn't use it for my Christmas shopping.

On the upside, I now have 250 to go spend in the sales. Who needed that money for my holidays anyway.

Ranty Moan!

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Exactly, plus vouchers can't be used for anything boring, like paying the ESB or life insurance, it has to be spent on clothes and stuff, it just has to!

Kirstie said...

Joe is gorgeous! Lucky thing having a mog, I've no room.

I meant to comment that I'd seen the FC shoes discounted before Christmas - but forgot. Dur. I just bagged me a slut-tastic re pair in the Office sale, and all.

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

We thought we had no room, then he arrived and he was so tiny we made an exception, now we realise how little room cats take up we can't believe we didn't get one before! As I type he's rearranging my curtains, such a purrfectionist (sorry, couldn't resist).

I didn't even check if there was anything off the FC pair, mine cost less than two packs of Marlboros so I can't complain!

Heff said...

Diggin' the red shoes !!!

*Diane* said...

Thank you for stopping by. And i am in love with your red shoes!

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Thanks Lady D, I'm in love with the price of them!

Anonymous said...

Whoah, you did *really* well in the sales!! I love your lamp and the cowboy boots too :)