Monday, December 1, 2008

M.A.C attack

There are few things more satisfying than dipping a new paintbrush into a fresh pot of paint. Fully aware of how corny this is sounding, I'm going to press on anyway... I get the make-up equivalent of this delicious feeling each time M.A.C release a new collection. Their colours tend to be deeper, so much more considered, thicker and more unctuous. Proper playthings in plump little pots. Faced with a rainbow of incredible options, you can't help but wonder if violet eye shadow with a sparkling glitter glaze is the way forward. It might be, if you're a tranny attending a fancy dress party (or wearing it around the house dressed in your pyjamas like I do), but if you must live in the real world, there's plenty of office-friendly shades that can be easily jazzed up with shimmer and shine after close of business.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*droooooooooooooool*

I love that pink eyeshadow. I have a similar one from Barry M, love it to bits.

Anonymous said...

I've just been given a little red pouch from NYC that fans out to reveal a selection of MAC lipsticks and gloss. Heaven!

..... said...

so important

Lottie said...

ooh tempting!