Thursday, December 11, 2008

Black beauty


I love the new trend for feathers but there's not a whole lot to choose from in the shops if you don't count those nasty 'dream catcher' earrings. Oasis are a bit vague on the details for this one, except to say that it was designed in collaboration with the Royal College of Art and it's from the winning collection 'Raven' by Liam Evans, Clare McLachlan and Alison Dunlop, but it's bang up to date for a little black dress.
No pricing for the moment, which is probably best because, for a while at least, I'd like to imagine myself owning it and still being able to pay my mortgage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this dress a lot. I hope you get it as unless wear it to feed my chickens, I've no use for it. It would be nice to know that someone would be able to show it a good time.

RQTKT said...

I was lurking, but I can't hold back any longer! This is Exquisite from my point of view. I expect to see you in it next time I'm in Paris or New York.

Anonymous said...

Oohh I like it I like it! I'll hold out hope for you that it's somehow cheapy but I doubt it, I spend thirty euro on a hairband in Oasis a few months ago (and I'm relying on you not to judge me for that)

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Any judgement would be quite positive actually Sinead, I don't think you can put a price on sheer happiness.