Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lethally blonde



As Annelicious mentioned earlier this week, deciding on a hair colour and sticking with it is a tricky business. I find blonde is easier to manage and makes me look less dead without make-up, but I envy glossy brunettes daily, especially when it comes to bright colours, which look fresh and zingy on them and pale and dated on me. Boo.

Case in point, the three-button cape from Jane Norman. Spring personified, but only for the dark of lock. Around €70.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous jacket and I think you're right about it only suiting brunettes. I'd say you'd have to have fairly tanned skin for it also though. I'm ghostly white and pastel yellows make me look sick as a parrot. It's unfortunate because I love that colour. Boourns.