Friday, December 26, 2008

Clever Santa


Guess what he brought? The Lulu Guinness Carmella- in Aubergine as well! Lucky me!
I am also the proud owner of a Swarovski crystal baby frog, which I adore more than any grown woman should.

Other lovely things included:
The Mighty Book of Boosh
Jane Fearnley Whittingstall 'The Good Granny Cookbook'
Gok Wan 'How to Dress'
MGMT 'Oracular Spectacular'
Santolgold 'Santolgold'
Vouchers for the sales (yay)
Dollars for New York (double yay)
Two gorgeous embroidered cushions (one black, one black and gold)

AND
A giant tin of Quality Street (from my teen brother who shopped in a petrol station)


I couldn't be merrier!

6 comments:

Manuel said...

you wanna do swapsies? I got no quality street and find myself with five bottles of port? just a thought

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

What are you doing with five bottles of port? Nobody needs that much port.

Lottie said...

I too got lots of NY dollars. Only 8 days to go.

Deep breaths!!

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

I'm off on Friday morning, can't sleep with the excitement!!!

Great post here: http://rickoshea.wordpress.com/2008/12/28/theres-a-new-york/

...in case you haven't seen it, I reckon I'll be checking out Williamsburg...

Lottie said...

I feel your excitement. Who knows, might see you over there!

I intend on doing the less touristy things this year. But I will have to return to the NHM. It's just brilliant.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I too got Dollars for NYC! snap-arama!