Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grey area


Back to colours I can wear and my obsession with everything grey is refusing to subside. The other day I found myself looking at freshly poured concrete wondering where I could find that exact shade in a skinny jean.
My search brought me to Principles. I didn't find the jeans but I did fall into the arms of their grey patent tote bag (€55), pictured with grey Mary Janes (pricey, too pricey for me thankyouverymuch at €100).

The cerise floppy hat is a nice touch, if a bit unnecessary at €45.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey is my favourite colour. How depressing. It's gotten so bad that I refuse to allow myself buy anything grey anymore.

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

It goes with everything though! I don't think I'll ever recover.

Lottie said...

I love love love big bags. New York - I hope you're ready for me!

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Oooh, I'm going in January, when are you off?

Unknown said...

I need you to dress me.

Lottie said...

@SP - 88th-15th January. I.CANNOT.WAIT!


When you there?

Speaking of Grey - I found a delicious little grey dress in Urban Outfitters today. €98 though. Boo urns!